2010 Seminar Quiz
Test your knowledge from the 2010 Investment Outlook Seminar
1. Although the housing crisis is nationwide, just six states account for the majority of foreclosures. Name them.
2. List the order in which these three tend to recover coming out of an economic downturn.
- Financial Markets
3. Consumer spending accounts for what percent of U.S. Gross Domestic Product?
4. Primarily, what two things move stock prices?
5. Which number is bigger – 6.8% or 2.7%
6. When are stock earnings projected to get back to pre-crash highs?
a. It already happened
b. Mid 2011
c. Early 2012
d. Not until 2013
initially posted Oct. 12, 2010