Ask Money Talk – tax changes
As an offshoot of our weekly podcasts – and to encourage your participation – we’ll regularly feature responses to listeners’ questions. Here’s what you do:
- Listen to the audio player as Marc Amateis, Landaas & Company vice president, answers a question about federal income tax changes enacted under the George W. Bush administration, which are scheduled to expire at the end of 2010.
- Send us your questions about financial trends and investment strategies. (Click here for convenience.)
- Check back regularly. We update the podcasts about an hour after the financial markets close each week.
- Tell your friends. (We call it sharing the wealth. They’ll be impressed that you’re both plugged in and generous.)
- Remember that discussions and comments here don’t substitute for personalized consultations tailored to your individual circumstances and long-term objectives.
initially posted July 22, 2010