Business continuity plan notice
Landaas & Company’s firm-wide business continuity plan is to respond to a significant business disruption by
- securing employees’ safety and firm property
- making financial and operational assessments
- promptly recovering and resuming operations,
- protecting all of the firm’s books and records, and
- allowing our customers to transact business.
In the event Landaas & Company’s offices are damaged or inaccessible, all employees would work from an alternative location having access to client records through remote login to the firm’s custodian and customer relationship management systems.
Landaas & Company does rely on third parties, and a significant business disruption of a third party may impact operations. Landaas & Company does perform due diligence on critical vendors to ensure that they have policies and procedures in place to respond to such disruptions.
In the event of a significant business disruption, information about the status of your account and access to your funds can be obtained by calling our main number at (414) 223-1099.
For a copy of our business continuity plan, please call us.