Money Talk Podcast, Friday Nov. 26, 2021
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Google Play | RSS
Landaas & Company newsletter November edition now available.
2021 Investment Outlook Seminar
Advisors on This Week’s Show
(with Max Hoelzl, engineered by Jason Scuglik)In a special Thanksgiving Money Talk Podcast, Bob Landaas and Kyle Tetting, investment advisors from Landaas & Company, discuss wise ways investors can plan to charitably share their wealth. Among the topics:
- Gifting appreciated securities
- Qualified charitable distributions from retirement accounts
- Donor-advised funds
IRS Publication 526, Charitable Contributions
Charitable Contributions, IRS Tax Topic
An IRS FAQ on qualified charitable distributions from IRAs
ONLINE GUIDES FOR SCRUTINIZING CHARITIES:
MARKET CLOSINGS FOR THE WEEK
- Nasdaq – 15492, down 565 points or 3.5%
- Standard & Poor’s 500 – 4595, down 103 points or 2.2%
- Dow Jones Industrial – 34899, down 703 points or 2%
- 10-year U.S. Treasury Note – 1.49%, down 0.05 point
Send us a question for our next podcast.
Not a Landaas & Company client yet? Click here to learn more.
More information and insight from Money Talk
Money Talk Videos
Follow us on Twitter.